U-Buffalo residence halls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jzedge

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am planning to live in the UB residence halls for the first year and was wondering if anyone else was planning to do the same thing and was also looking for another pharmacy student to dorm with. I am applying now and would prefer to dorm with another pharmacy student. Please let me know if you are interested! oh, and i'm an easy going asian dood :) It would be nice to know where others are planning to live as well if not in the residence halls. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

when was your interview? i was on the april 14th interview slot, and i still havent heard from them.
by the way, how long after your interview did you get an acceptance-email from them?

My interview was in early March, and i received an acceptance letter in ~4 days. They were real quick. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey. I am planning on living on campus at Buffalo but I can't lieve in the residence halls they said because I have a degree or something. I'm in graduate housing and haven't heard back from them. I also applied to live with a pharmacy student.

hey..I had my interview on april 14th and I heard from them this afternoon. I got in and will also like to live in the graduate housing since I have a degree. Cool..you should hear from them by tommorrow..goodluck everyone

Thats interesting.. So if you have a college degree, you can't live in the halls? Ah, I didn't know that.

Thats what I was informed but I may have misunderstood. Needless to say if I get rejected for graduate housing I'll find an apartment off campus. I did the ddorm thing once before and I remember the crap I use to do. Haha. This time around I'm going to take it serious and study.

hey folks...
i finally got off the waiting list and now i m definitely going to UB :)

i was wondering whether you are all done looking for housing...

i'm looking to live off campus in an apartment ... who else is looking to live off campus.. ?

Hi there :) . Congrats on your acceptance! I am looking to live off campus too since it is very affordable. I am looking at two bedroom apartments (I am staying away from houses b/c of heating costs in the winter). There are many complexes around North Campus (less than two miles away - Chesnut Ridge Rd. and Sweet Home Rd). Prices range from 700-800 for two bedroom apartments. I am currently in the search for a female roommate if anyone is interested. Ciao!

Hi there :) . Congrats on your acceptance! I am looking to live off campus too since it is very affordable. I am looking at two bedroom apartments (I am staying away from houses b/c of heating costs in the winter). There are many complexes around North Campus (less than two miles away - Chesnut Ridge Rd. and Sweet Home Rd). Prices range from 700-800 for two bedroom apartments. I am currently in the search for a female roommate if anyone is interested. Ciao!

ya definitely its much cheaper to live off campus. its walking distance to ub south... i hope the walk isint toooo much for me in the winter haha.... ne one else doing such a thing??

i'm living around UB south, too, but i got myself a car because i dont want to freeze waiting for the intercampus shuttle bus!

i'm living around UB south, too, but i got myself a car because i dont want to freeze waiting for the intercampus shuttle bus!

wht street???? ya i dont think it could be that bad that youd need a car absolutely for that.. u gonna b working??

i'm gonna see how busy i am first, but it would be nice to work to get some cash. we need to get our intern licenses first, anyway (UB takes care of that, i think!).

i'm gonna see how busy i am first, but it would be nice to work to get some cash. we need to get our intern licenses first, anyway (UB takes care of that).[/QUOTE

hmmm and we are starting residency from the second semester.. its 50 sem hours i guess... so we are going to need a car for that..
ya thats true.. working is always good.. so for a semester i wanna c if i do need a car.. you from the area?

hey manusoccer, check your private messages!