U Maryland Waitlist any news?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

krnxhkwanx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything back from Maryland yet? I thought there would've been some movements on April 1st, but apparently no one has said anything.

Members don't see this ad.

NOthing here. When did you interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
No news here. Interviewed in late January. Anyone know if they will tell you what number you are on the wait list? Did anyone ever figure out which is better, "wl" or "wl-1"?

They wont tell you what number you are. And still dont know if there's a difference between the wl vs wl-1 although there is some belief that wl-1 might mean your at the top of the list according to previous year waitlisters being accepted and being wl-1 can just be coincidence though.

Last edited:
I interviewed March 3 and I know that someone I interviewed with was accepted March 27. He was OOS. I hate to be the one that brings this news but I thought I should share it. i do think there is still hope for some, but there will be more disappointed than happy, unfortunately. On the bright side, i do believe we will all get in eventually. keep your heads up everyone

I interviewed March 3 and I know that someone I interviewed with was accepted March 27. He was OOS. I hate to be the one that brings this news but I thought I should share it. i do think there is still hope for some, but there will be more disappointed than happy, unfortunately. On the bright side, i do believe we will all get in eventually. keep your heads up everyone

Hey ovi8, how were you able to find out that person that got accepted on Mar. 27? Not trying to be nosy, but maybe we can find more people that interviewed in Feb. or Mar. and have been accepted.

I found out by going on the Maryland Dental school 2014 Facebook group and I read his message to everyone. I was being nosy myself : )