U of Arizona Pharmacy interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KBOUGHBE

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got an interview with U of A. It will be my first interview. Has any one else interviewed there? How was it? What should I expect?

Or, who else got an interview there?

I am both excited :D and nervous :scared: . So I looking for some calming advice.

Members don't see this ad.

I just got an interview with U of A. It will be my first interview. Has any one else interviewed there? How was it? What should I expect?

Or, who else got an interview there?

I am both excited :D and nervous :scared: . So I looking for some calming advice.

Yeah...I am interviewing there too, on Feb. 10th. I'm so excited!!!!!!Congrats:D

I interviewed there last year. Did well on the interview but didn't get in. Have a second interview on Friday 2nd. It's a very relaxed setting. You have a least one or two pharmD student and a professional or a Faculty member and all seem to be interested in your sucess. Their philosophy is that you're already qualified and they know you're smart. They just want to get to know you on a more personal level. You should be excited and a bit nervous but you'll be alright. If you're from out of town you may crash at my crib for $199.00/night, continental breakfast included. I live in Tucson

WHo charges that? Lame!