U of Chicago vs Northwestern

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

undecided05

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think that due to some other conflicts, I'm going to have to cancel one of these interviews... does anyone have any thoughts?
 
undecided05 said:
I think that due to some other conflicts, I'm going to have to cancel one of these interviews... does anyone have any thoughts?


Cancel Uof C.

CambieMD
 
if you think you're more likely to head into private practice, cancel U of C. if you're at all considering an academic career, cancel northwestern. just my opinion.

while northwestern definitely nicer facilities and an infinitely better location, i actually liked U of C a lot. very academic, with morning lecture before you hit the ORs, if you're into that kind of thing. of course, U of C also had the interviewer that repeatedly said to me, "It must be hard leaving your home program," during my interview.