U of Iowa Class of 2006 Future Classmates: Post here

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BacteriaER

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi-

Anyone will definitely attend U of Iowa this fall? I'm happy to know who on SDN will be my classmate this fall.

Natalie C. - if you see this message, don't forget to post here. Smilez.

Thanks

B

Members don't see this ad.

Nobody likes U of iowa? Geez

B

I'll be at Iowa in the fall =)=)=)

Members don't see this ad :)
i will most likely be at iowa this fall

I am graduating from U Iowa undergrad this semester, but I won't be here in the fall. Does that count for anything?

Thanks for posting sc and Jude979. Did you guys go to the April 20th "get acquainted day"?
Did you guys find apartments to stay for this fall yet?

Megrowtall- if you won't be in iowa this fall, where are u going?

B

i go to iowa right now so the transition won't be huge as far as moving and finding a place...i did go to the 4/20 stuff for the first hour or so...cashed in on the food and stayed for the welcoming words and the community assignments...i would recommend the west side of the river for living...near the hospital and med school, cheaper, more graduate student oriented

pm me if you need more IC info

I just faxed my withdrawal letter so the green group will have a new out-of-state member soon.

Good luck to all of you! Iowa City is an awesome town.

I'll be there as well. I really enjoyed the re-visit day.

I may be attending this fall. Does anyone know how grades work at Iowa (H/P/F, Pass/Fail, A/B/C/F, etc.)?

I believe it is Honors, Pass, Near Fail, and Fail for most classes (However, Near Fail is still a Pass on your transcript).

Brian-

Did you receive good news from UIowa recently?

B

hi,
im going to be at iowa this fall

if someone is looking for a place ot live, pm me.
i rented a 2bedroom on newton road, it's about a 90 second walk to the MEBRF building.

keep posting here, it would be nice to learn a little about our classmate :)

bald

Bald-

2 bedrooms at Newton Road is pretty damn expensive...How come you don't choose apartments like Oaknoll or oakridge (10 minutes walk)?

B

heh, it's all relative - the entire two bedroom on newton road costs less than what i pay now for my one bedroom in a 3bdrm in evanston.

if i find a roommate it will work out to like 375/mo for everything (utilities, internet etc) which is half of what i pay now. it's worth it to me to have a 2 minute walk instead of a 10 minute walk.

know anyone that needs a place to live? :D

bald

hey all..i will be re-joining the 2006 class this year...

anyone need a roommate?

I HIGHLY recommend the frat houses! They were great. I just gave up my spot at Phi Rho Sigma as I got into UCI...there might be an open spot left for some of you.