U of T interview help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shreya

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so i have an interview at U of Tennesse..and there are none new interview feedback..so i was wandering if anyone interviewed recently can u please give me some advice..and how the interview goes..just the rough idea!!! thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

come on guys...i understand everyone is happy with their acceptance but ur 2 cents would help me a lot!

Shreya,
You have nothing to worry about, just stay calm and be yourself. The interview is a very informal laid-back and you will really enjoy yourself. The people are really nice and you will may get to meet the smartest dentist and dental student in the country! Lol! Hopefully he will be giving your tour! Just know why you want to be a dentist and what you have done to ensure dentistry is for you. The interview process hasn't change much so the old interview feedback is still current. If you have any specific questions p.m. me and i will be glad to tell you much more! Good Luck

Last edited: