MPH U of W IHME Post-Bachelor Fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bm547

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else here applying? Has anyone heard if they've been chosen for an interview? This is what I want to be doing next year and it's killing me that they haven't emailed us yet!! SO NERVOUS!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there!
I applied as well, and it's my first choice for my gap year options! I hope that they do email us soon....

ah yes! it's such an amazing program. Seeing as one of the emails they sent said interviews will be taking place in late Feb. early March, I really do hope they send out status updates soon. The more time passes, the more I begin to think that they've already gotten in touch with those they want to interview. :-/

Members don't see this ad :)
Did you hear back yet??? ok... now I'm getting worried... they were suppose to announce the acceptance/rejection via email right? we were not suppose to check through their portal site or anything like that? :(

Yes, they are supposed to update us via email. I still haven't heard back yet...I've tried calling/emailing them but no one responds. Seeing as one of their emails said that in person interviews would be taking place in late Feb. early March (ie now), I have a feeling they've already gotten in touch with the people they want to move forward with and will eventually let us know we weren't selected. So sad....I'm trying to stay hopeful though :'(

yep - just got my rejection email.

yeah.. me too :(
Do you know any other programs that are similar to this by any chance? (offers basic knowledge/training in health metrics?)