U Penn 2012 application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hey Guys! I received my IV call yesterday from Upenn!! So excited!!:xf:
Congrats! when is your interview going to be? keep us posted.

Members don't see this ad.

Can anyone whose interview was on 27th Sept plz update reviews on how the interview goes and the process? Thanks!! Good sportsman spirit appreciated!!

Can anyone whose interview was on 27th Sept plz update reviews on how the interview goes and the process? Thanks!! Good sportsman spirit appreciated!!
hey guyz i had my interview on 27 th sept.
It was a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.People there are very nice and make the experience very pleasant for everyone.It was a batch of 7 and each has 3 interviews. The interviews with the director of the program and admissions head are mandatory for everyone,while the third can be with a faculty or administrative staff.
The interviews are personal,they just want to get to know u.so be yourself and be confident. Upenn gives a lot of importance for resume in terms of us exp,research,publications,community work etc. They are not just based on scores.
Hope this helps all those who are going to interview in the foll months and also those waiting for calls. Good luck :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
It was a very relaxed and friendly atmosphere.People there are very nice and make the experience very pleasant for everyone.It was a batch of 7 and each has 3 interviews. The interviews with the director of the program and admissions head are mandatory for everyone,while the third can be with a faculty or administrative staff.
The interviews are personal,they just want to get to know u.so be yourself and be confident. Upenn gives a lot of importance for resume in terms of us exp,research,publications,community work etc. They are not just based on scores.
Hope this helps all those who are going to interview in the foll months and also those waiting for calls. Good luck :thumbup:

Thank you for the info! I appreciate it!

hi friends, any received iv call from upenn ,,,?:(

thanks dentist81. really appreciated! i havent receive any invitation yet.

Do you have any idea when would they make thier final decisions?

yesterday, upon asking, i got an email stating that my application is still under review
any idea till what time upenn conducts interview??
what is the last interview date till now for which invites have been sent?

yesterday, upon asking, i got an email stating that my application is still under review

Last year they had IV's untill December, this year the latest I've heard so far was early November.

Members don't see this ad :)

I was given 3 dates for the interview, Oct 18th/25th & Nov 1st. It means that they are conducting interviewes in Nov.

we r in the same boat :( application under review for final decision
but they told me that the interviews will last until end of november :scared:
and since they start filling October and early november, that means we r approaching the end of the cycle :(

Anyone received Interview invite in the last few days?? Please post guys... so that we have an idea of whats happening!!!

Application under the review. The decision letter will be mailed for the next weeks! I have got it 2 weeks ago, so I think the letter have to be received next week! My application was completed on Early August.

Application under review for everyone...!!! So nobody got interview invites recently? I just hope they send more invites...

did you get application review letter in your mail?

OMG...I just received interview invite from Upenn...:)) Was waiting for this since a long time...I am so happy:)) Have faith guys... God has plans for everyone of us!

OMG...I just received interview invite from Upenn...:)) Was waiting for this since a long time...I am so happy:)) Have faith guys... God has plans for everyone of us!

hey congratulations!!! can u share the dates that upenn has offered you, just to know till what time its gonna conduct interviews..

Thank you so much. They offered me 1st, 8th and 15th Nov. The current students said they conduct interviews till early december. I am not sure but will keep you posted if I come to know!

Thank you so much. They offered me 1st, 8th and 15th Nov. The current students said they conduct interviews till early december. I am not sure but will keep you posted if I come to know!

Good luck and prepare well for the interview... Thanks for replying promptly.

congrats ,,,please share yr score and experience stats

If you got interviewed already, could you share your UPenn interview experiences here with rest of us? Thank you very much!:):)

hey guys, got rejected from UPenn. Good luck to those waiting for the interview.

i got the rejection letter. good luck to the ones who are attending to the interview.

hi guys,
is upenn done with sending interview letters. any idea

I got invite for Nov 15 this week

Thanks Mine r 85 , 80, 102.

Did anyone get an acceptance at Upenn? or not yet?
I think their first interviews are held on Nov1st. I also heard that they don't invite too many applicants for interviews (Unlike UCLA or USC) and the ones that are invited are very likely to be accepted.

I think their first interviews are held on Nov1st. I also heard that they don't invite too many applicants for interviews (Unlike UCLA or USC) and the ones that are invited are very likely to be accepted.

No they already started on mid of September

thank you..plz share ur US or any other additional experience.

I studied dental assisting program in US,I did volunteer as a dental assistant then I did internship for 3 months.

I studied dental assisting program in US,I did volunteer as a dental assistant then I did internship for 3 months.
how long did u work.did u completed ur course or still going on..

any mail this week any1???im still waiting...