U.S. Supreme Court hears Alabama pain doctor’s appeal to overturn ‘pill mill’ conviction

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How many drug dealing docs have been convicted now over the years? Yet this POS somehow gets his case elevated to the Supreme Court?
That's how much money they made. A pile as high as a mountain, high enough to pay for the best lawyers, upon lawyers, upon lawyers. Most small time criminals don't have enough cash to survive the first round of accusations and they're financially destroyed before the most serious legal fighting has even begun.

...I just expect him to be opening a practice right next door to me in like 6 months time.
It could happen. There's been a doctor-criminal in my town since I started and he's miraculously been escaping justice for over a decade. Sometimes I think justice will never catch up with the soul-stealing vampire.

Members don't see this ad.

maybe.

or he might decide to write a book about how the system is broken and doctors should be able to prescribe what they want to whomever they want, make tons of money.

and someone else will read that book and open a pill mill right next door to you

Reactions: 1 user