U tenessee memphis

Started by pinkes
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pinkes

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was checking scutwork but it's not working 😕...can anyone tell me about U ten memmphis program?? Faculty seems excellent...but does anyone have any personal experience?? would appreciate any input....
 
I was checking scutwork but it's not working 😕...can anyone tell me about U ten memmphis program?? Faculty seems excellent...but does anyone have any personal experience?? would appreciate any input....

I would like to know also. Seemed like great faculty and excellent curriculum/didactics. Awful lot of IMGs, which seemed to keep to themselves and not socialize with applicants, or anyone else for that matter, at the dinner. Facilities/area were a little questionable, but I feel like I didn't get a good idea on interview day (quick breeze through Methodist and VA, didn't even see the Med).
 
yeah....only 3 of residents were interacting with us...rest were all busy eating dinner/ lunch.....but Faculty is good...even during Dinner they were interested in knowing about all candidates....
Methodist hospital is really good...very high patients load...and plus if u r on call then u have to cover all 3 hospitals...so u get tired very easily....but if u r looking for good clinical exposure then this program is good...

@boner, Did u get any reply of ur Thank u letter from faculty...??