Step III U World CCS v/s Primum Software

Started by Leismania
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Leismania

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!
In the CCS interactive cases on U World, I am not able to schedule an appointment right away.

When when I press re-evaluate in, lets says, 3 days, the clock advances to that time, and then I have to shift patient from home to office etc. and schedule the appointment in 30 minutes or whatever time.

This is different on Primum software, where when I press re-evaluate in 3 days, a box appears that shows, appointment scheduled in 3 days, and then the patient comes for that appointment.
Is it just me, or this is how it works on U-world software?