u world usage

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sathyasai baba

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
when should i start using u world?
after i get a very good concepts in my physio or should i do side by side after reading a topic?
iam a slow reader and never read a standard text for physio (which i regret)
i just started on linda the concepts are beautifully explained ,thought i knew that before i would have enjoyed physio. Is there any other great book like this one for physio?

Members don't see this ad.

You should try using the search function. Failing that, you should put all your questions in one thread.

You should try using the search function. Failing that, you should put all your questions in one thread.
I have tried this several times, and its actually pretty difficult to get the answers to specific questions on broad topics because so many people have written about Uworld. There's a lot of trash to sort through.

Members don't see this ad :)
YES tried the search function there but there is no specific answer to :
after i get a very good concepts in my physio or should i do side by side after reading a topic?

anyone who has tried it out could help me ,please
thanks in advance.

YES tried the search function there but there is no specific answer to :

anyone who has tried it out could help me ,please
thanks in advance.

I have tried this several times, and its actually pretty difficult to get the answers to specific questions on broad topics because so many people have written about Uworld. There's a lot of trash to sort through.

This particular question has been answered numerous times every single year. If you're having trouble googling something this basic, I really don't know what to say.
upload_2014-10-8_11-39-58.png

upload_2014-10-8_11-40-36.png

This particular question has been answered numerous times every single year. If you're having trouble googling something this basic, I really don't know what to say.
Maybe we'll have to start posting lmgtfy links.

Some people start UWorld early and do it alongside their medical school curriculum, some do it only during their Step 1 prep. There's no one good answer. If you find it it better to learn through questions, do the former. If you want to save UWorld for the more intensive prep period, do the latter. It's a learning tool, getting 50% or 100% does not make a difference, learning from it does.