UAB just launched a class of 2006 website

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BamaFlip

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Lets all post in the "discussion" section and try to get to know each other before orientation at the end of July. If you have been accepted, you should've gotten an e-mail with log-in info. So check your in-box. :clap:

Members don't see this ad.

I just got the e-mail. Oddly enough, I still haven't gotten any official acceptance paperwork, though.

I haven't received any paperwork either. I tried to log onto the discussion but it wouldn't take my login. I followed the instructions in the email, but no dice. Maybe its not working just yet. I still don't know if I'll be able to go because I'm having problems with their financial aid. I would have to maintain two residences (one with my husband and another in B'ham) and their budget doesnot allow for that or allow you to borrow through MEDLOANS so I may be screwed. No matter what happens I wish you all the luck in the world.

If any of you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me, and I'll be happy to answer them for you. My e-mail is on my member profile.