This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Will I be accepted?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

VivreSansPeur

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
??????????????????????

I graduated high school with a 1.7 GPA

I was honors and AP throughout most of highschool

I was always given leniency and stayed in the program because I'd always score an A on all my tests and projects. I knew the material through and through, I just never saw the point of having to do homework. It wasn't until I dropped myself out of my AP classes in Junior year that I was out of the program.

If your goal is to provide medical care in Mexico, just apply.

If your goal is to work as a physician in the US, this is a hazardous path. Almost half of the US citizens who attended medical school in Mexico did not match (77/161 in 2014). A non-US citizen, attending school in Mexico has less than even odds of a US match. http://www.ecfmg.org/resources/NRMP...atch-International-Medical-Graduates-2014.pdf

My plan is to provide medical care in Mexico being that my fiancee is from there and we plan to establish our lives there. My only worry is that I won't be accepted because I was lazy throughout high school and didn't think things through.

My plan is to provide medical care in Mexico being that my fiancee is from there and we plan to establish our lives there. My only worry is that I won't be accepted because I was lazy throughout high school and didn't think things through.
Contact them and ask how you could improve your candidacy (if needed).