ubc class of 2019

Started by chenryyy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chenryyy

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys, so I'm an out of province applicant and I really want to get into UBC pharmacy. I'm a third year sports nutrition student at mcgill right now. I know that next year they have changed the degree to a PharmD. So what should I expect? Will it be tougher to get in? more people applying or less? I honestly don't know what my chances are to get in. I know they look at the CGPA of your last 30 credits...my overall average is like an GPA 81 for that sofar..we'll see how I do this semester. My pre-req scores are nothing special, because I ****** up junior college (cegep here in quebec) like 3 years ago with like 60s and 70s..the occasional 80. I also did some pre reqs like microbio/genetics..biochem here at mcgill and got decent marks .. A-, B+..ect. But overall, my pre req gpa isn't great, probably in the low 70s or mid 70s at best. thanks - See more at: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/ubc-pharmacy-class-of-2019.1104134/#sthash.Sbv93SND.dpuf
 
Hi everyone applying to the 2015 year UBC Pharmacy.

I'm looking to start practicing MMI's! is anyone down?