UC Berkeley Extension

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yazmataz

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Im going to attempt a DIY Post-bac, I'm thinking of starting off by taking in 1 class at the uc berkley extension. Which would be the best option to take: Immunology, Hematology, or Principles of Infectious Disease and Emerging Diseases? Does one look better than the other? Also is it fine to just take one class in the fall and maybe 2 in the spring ?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently taking Immuno & Hematology. Hematology is A LOT of work, the material is really dense (not hard). Immunology on the other hand is easy. Both are taught by the same professor, and she's really helpful and responsive.

I'm currently taking Immuno & Hematology. Hematology is A LOT of work, the material is really dense (not hard). Immunology on the other hand is easy. Both are taught by the same professor, and she's really helpful and responsive.
Which professor did you have for immunology? I’m planning on taking immune online and I would appreciate any advice.

Which professor did you have for immunology? I’m planning on taking immune online and I would appreciate any advice.
i took immunology with rajiv banerjee and he was very fair and i found the tests to be straightforward. i would definitely take him!