UC Berkeley - Finding a Job

Started by Bsquared
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bsquared

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am a career changer living in Santa Monica and will likely go to UC Berkeley for the post-bacc in the fall 2011 because I see the most value there. One of the bigger concerns for me is when I make the move up, I will be without a job.

I need to work at least part-time through the post bacc and finding a job is difficult in this economy. Is there anyone who has been through a similar situation in the bay area who could offer advice on where to look or who to connect with? Ideally I would want to do something in the medical field but I have no experience right now. Thank you!