UC Consortium 2018-2019 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have you heard anything from SFSU and East bay?
I have an interview with SFSU on july 21st! for some odd reason east bay still hasn't received my official transcripts which were mailed out on june 22nd. I've been calling and checking and it may be because they are so behind on uploading transcripts ... hoping they receive them by monday and my app isn't thrown out ):

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I don't know if anyone is checking this thread anymore but I just wanted to mention that UC Davis did get back to me and I was accepted to the A2 track. We will start in a handful of weeks.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!! This message goes out to the previous UC Consortium students. Hoping you can share some of your thoughts and answer some questions.

Which program did you attend?

How was your experience?

Favorite part about the program?

Thank you and Goodluck on your future plans etc!

I was accepted into the UCR post bacc program today! Same day as interview.
Hi!
I know this is an old forum, but I wanted to know what your experience has been in the program so far! I believe you are wrapping up or have just finished?
Furthermore, do you have any interview tips? Are you from the Inland Empire/San Bernardino+Riverside Country areas?
Thank you!