UC Davis interview update

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Keith, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Keith

Keith Senior Member

i just talked to the admissions office. (no word yet on an interview and my file was complete as of 11-19) they told me they would be interviewing through May!!! so there's still hope for all of us that are playing the waiting game.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. El Jefe

El Jefe The Jefe

I haven't heard from Davis since the secondary either. I had pretty much given up hope, but if they are really interviewing that late maybe I still have a chance.

4. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats

5. bomback

bomback Senior Member

Hey guys,
    They are running pretty slow I think. My file was complete in september, and I just got an email for an interview about 2 weeks ago. So hang in there.

6. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'

Yeh... me too....I turned in my secondary in September and got interviewed in January. So there's a good couple of months of waiting. Hang in there all and good luck!

7. Chorboke

Chorboke Member

I talked to the admissions office and they said that they have over 300 applicants who will get interviews, but have not had e-mails sent to them. The interview scheduler is way behind. They will tell you your status if you call them.