Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UC Davis interview update

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Keith, Jan 28, 2002.

1. Keith

Keith Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i just talked to the admissions office. (no word yet on an interview and my file was complete as of 11-19) they told me they would be interviewing through May!!! so there's still hope for all of us that are playing the waiting game.

2. El Jefe

El Jefe The Jefe
    7+ Year Member

I haven't heard from Davis since the secondary either. I had pretty much given up hope, but if they are really interviewing that late maybe I still have a chance.

3. Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo IEatShavedPussyCats
    10+ Year Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bomback

bomback Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey guys,
    They are running pretty slow I think. My file was complete in september, and I just got an email for an interview about 2 weeks ago. So hang in there.

5. altaskier

altaskier Altaholics Anonymous 92'
    7+ Year Member

Yeh... me too....I turned in my secondary in September and got interviewed in January. So there's a good couple of months of waiting. Hang in there all and good luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Chorboke

Chorboke Member
    7+ Year Member

I talked to the admissions office and they said that they have over 300 applicants who will get interviews, but have not had e-mails sent to them. The interview scheduler is way behind. They will tell you your status if you call them.