UC Davis Open Campus DIY Postbac

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bumblebee3049

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone had any experience taking post-bacc type science classes at uc davis via the extension/open campus? How easy or hard was it to enroll in the classes? I stumbled across a slightly old thread where people were saying they were able to get into upper div classes in the mcb department fairly easily but found it difficult to get into the intro classes but I just want to see if that trend has remained the same in recent years. I would need to take both upper div and lower div classes. Thanks!