UCISS

2+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2017
Irvine, CA
Status
Pre-Medical
Hello y'all, the 2020 application is now open so I wanted to start a new thread for the upcoming cycle.
Good luck to everyone applying and let's help each other out on this thread

coffeencadavers

2+ Year Member
Jun 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Looks like we both created threads 30 minutes apart from each other for this! I locked the one I made so there's just one thread for this topic :)

Does anyone know if there is a specific advantage in applying early?

OP
U

UCISS

2+ Year Member
Sep 3, 2017
Irvine, CA
Status
Pre-Medical
Looks like we both created threads 30 minutes apart from each other for this! I locked the one I made so there's just one thread for this topic :)

Does anyone know if there is a specific advantage in applying early?
Hi! Wow great minds think alike

in response to your question tho I believe the program uses a rolling admission policy! So it would actually benefit you to apply early from what I’m reading from their website

About the Ads
Jan 19, 2020
Status
Pre-Medical
First-time applicant! I'm just applying to the UC postbacc consortium but am considering to apply to the UCSD one as well
First-time applicant as well! Mainly applying to the UC post bacc consortium but also thinking about applying to UCSD but I think their deadline is approaching so I am not sure about that

speakerknockerz

2+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2017
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Anyone apply to UCSD post bacc program? Kind of confused about the payment, i received an email to pay $60 through the UCSD Extension. But when I got to PostBacCAS page, it says my application fee is $130. Do we have to pay both? Thank you

Edit: Just received an email from Ron (UCSD Post Bac manager), and he said we have to pay BOTH fees.

Last edited:
About the Ads