UC San Diego Extension Post-Baccalaureate Premedical Program 2020-2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kimu_neko

Reaction score
Greetings!

It's been a rough year with COVID and all, and I noticed there wasn't a thread for the 2020-2021 application cycle for UCSD's Post-Bac Program (academic enhancer). Well, here it is! :)

I'm a fellow applicant who recently got accepted into the program a few weeks ago. I was hoping to find other people on here who have been accepted as well, or if anyone has any questions about the application process that I could happily answer!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, I know this is an old thread but I am getting ready to apply to the UCSD Post Bacc Pre Med Program this year. Could you answer a few questions on your application process and possibly stats/exracurriculars and all that? The main thing I am concerned about is my GPA - 3.46 majoring in Molecular and Cellular Bio as well as not having the strongest letters of recs due to online classes in COVID and I couldnt get close to any professors.

Hello, congratulations on your acceptance last year!
I am a 2022-23 applicant who interviewed at the beginning of this month, I wanted to ask you how your experience has been between maintaining connections, advice and support after completion, or while applying to medical school? Also what date did you receive your acceptance letter in April?

Members don't see this ad :)
Greetings!

It's been a rough year with COVID and all, and I noticed there wasn't a thread for the 2020-2021 application cycle for UCSD's Post-Bac Program (academic enhancer). Well, here it is! :)

I'm a fellow applicant who recently got accepted into the program a few weeks ago. I was hoping to find other people on here who have been accepted as well, or if anyone has any questions about the application process that I could happily answer!

I am a 2022-23 applicant who interviewed at the beginning of this month, I wanted to ask you how your experience has been between maintaining connections, advice and support after completion, or while applying to medical school? Also what date did you receive your acceptance letter in April?

Hey have you heard anything from the postbacc? there is another thread we started because we couldnt find anything

Greetings!

Do you like the program? I am trying to decide where to go?

Hey have you heard anything from the postbacc? there is another thread we started because we couldnt find anything

Thank you for directing me! Yes, I got my acceptance last week & paid my deposit!

Reactions: 1 user