UCF College of Medicine Scholarships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ucfhelp

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I work in the news office at UCF, and we're trying to find students who are interested in applying next month to be part of the UCF College of Medicine's charter class. The first class of 40 students will receive four-year scholarships to cover their tuition and living expenses, etc. If you plan on applying or know someone who does...please let me know!

http://medicine.ucf.edu/

Members don't see this ad.

i am planning on applying to ucf but im from GA. i know there is in-state preference, but how strong do you think it will be? Also, does the scholarship just cover the in-state tuition and stipend so if an OOS gets in, they will be paying the 20000-tuition difference?

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Note that if you are not a florida resident, you will have an extra 20000 added to your tuition and it will not be covered by scholarships.

Note that if you are not a florida resident, you will have an extra 20000 added to your tuition and it will not be covered by scholarships.

Interesting, I haven't heard this before. Is this mentioned on the UCF website anywhere?

Yes, look in the financial aid section, I remember seeing it on there website somewhere if its not there still.

:( Guess I won't be applying.