UCF Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UFballerinaDPT

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been selected for an interview with UCF coming up soon, and was wondering if anyone had any sort of feedback about question types or the clinical portion of the interview (extremely hard case scenario)?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey UFballerina,
The essay questions is not designed to be difficult, its rather a means to determine how you would handle a situation. It would not be fair to others if I told you my clinical case when I was interviewed however, my suggestions I gave you last time should give plenty lead way. There are 6 professors doing the interview including a 1st year student that asks questions. This creates a lot of variety. What tree would you be? Is doing PT a right or privilege? What did you learn during your observation hours? These are some examples which in my opinion you cannot study for. Most important way to be prepared is be YOU! Best of success.

I was mainly concerned if the clinical scenarios were ethics based, such as a controversial opinion within PT at the moment -- something you would have had to research ahead of time or be "in the news" about.

thanks for the tips! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
:thumbup: Your on the right track! Overview the Vision 20/20 which entails; autonomy, evidence base practice, direct access, DPT degree and so forth.

"What tree would you be?"

Seriously? What the heck?

I called yesterday to find out my status and if the committee has reviewed the applications. The lady said they haven't and would get back to applicants dec/jan . I applied the first wk the ptcas cycle opened. I have only 1 remaining class left which I'm currently in (growth and dev). Do yall think this is the hold up in my application?