UCF or Armstrong Atlantic Interviews Anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ClemsonGrad

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone interviewed with Central Florida or Armstrong Atlantic? I've set up my interview with UCF and saw in previous posts (from years ago) that they had an essay in addition to the face to face. Anyone have any background on what either schools focus on questionwise? Or any current students with input on the programs themselves?

My Armstrong interview would be the weekend after my UCF and Miami interviews and I would have to book another flight and rental car for it, so I'm hoping a user out there could give me some additional feedback on the program/faculty/facilities/quality of life etc.

Thanks!
 
Hello,

I am interviewing at Armstrong Atlantic very soon. Could you tell me anything about your experience? What to expect/essay/actual interview-group or solo/longevity of the day? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am interviewing at Armstrong Atlantic very soon. Could you tell me anything about your experience? What to expect/essay/actual interview-group or solo/longevity of the day? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I'll be interview too! Good Luck! 🙂