UCI Alternate List

Started by uclaguy32
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

uclaguy32

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed at UCI, and I just noticed that I was out on the "alternate list." Does anyone know what this means? Is it basically a rejection or is the same as the wait list?
 
Same as waitlist. Good number of people get off the list though, at least from what I observed last year on SDN. But then again, SDN is not representative of the general applicant pool.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think they call for acceptances and you get snail mail for waitlist.
 
uclaguy32 said:
I interviewed at UCI, and I just noticed that I was out on the "alternate list." Does anyone know what this means? Is it basically a rejection or is the same as the wait list?

Its the same as a waitlist but not too worry many people get off the alternate list. ) I was one of them last year) So good luck to you.