• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.

temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2005
NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I was wondering if there are any august mcat takers that have completed their UCI secondary and not pending review anymore.
I am complete there and still pending review so .......... just wondering

NapeSpikes

Believe, hon.
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2004
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
temmie said:
I was wondering if there are any august mcat takers that have completed their UCI secondary and not pending review anymore.
I am complete there and still pending review so .......... just wondering
I was put on hold via status page a few days ago. If you haven't been, you're still in the running!

About the Ads

temmie

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Oct 18, 2005
NY
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Thanks guys for replying. I was wondering, if you are on hold now, was there anytime when you were pending review like for a long time,. maybe specify how long cos i am wondering if they just randomly put people onhold. thanks y'all

barcelona-bound

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 27, 2005
los angeles, ca
Status
temmie said:
Thanks guys for replying. I was wondering, if you are on hold now, was there anytime when you were pending review like for a long time,. maybe specify how long cos i am wondering if they just randomly put people onhold. thanks y'all
august mcat....i was complete 11.4....still pending review...i know, late late...good luck!

About the Ads