UCI Neuro program info?

Started by PalCareGrl
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PalCareGrl

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi - I have a friend who's looking for the inside scoop on the UCI neuro program - good/bad, if residents are happy there, get good experience etc...

I tried searching the forum but haven't found anything. If anyone has any info (including prior interview impressions) please post ASAP! 🙂

Thanks a bunch!
 
Yes - meant UC Irvine... I used the recommendation and searched "irvine" (had previously searched "UCI" without good results - thanks for the tip) - but not too much recent feedback...

Wondering about how stable their program is, if residents are happy there (seems like probably not based on past reviews), what hours are like, fellowship placements etc... (the general gestalt).

Thanks for any and all info! 🙂

..."taken a beating" how??