UCI Post Bacc/ Career Changer 2017 cycle

Started by MedSun
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MedSun

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't see a specific thread for this program.
Who is applying this cycle?
I know they started accepting applications in October..any interviews yet?
 
Yaaaaay!! When is your interview?!

And when did you apply?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@jessicawhisker those are all good reasons! 🙂 Thanks for sharing. As you mentioned, UCI is new so does not have a lot of history yet. I think this last year was their first class and was limited to 6 people. California will be a nice study environment. Congrats! 🙂