Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UCI/UCSD Scholarships?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by envelope, May 3, 2004.

1. envelope

envelope Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Has anyone received Regent's Scholarships to UCI or UCSD? Or any type of scholarship for that matter?

Thanks a bunch!

2. docmemi

docmemi 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

UCLA? (i know usc people got offers already. i heard uc davis also gave some out)

bump.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Alexander99

Alexander99 Ghetto Fabulous
    7+ Year Member

I think that Harvard vs UCSD guy mentioned he had received a scholarship from UCSD so I guess we'd know by now if we had received one. It kinda bites because your chances of receiving a scholarship can actually be lowered depending on how late you were accepted. I guess we can always kick some ass during our first year and apply to some our second year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TheFlash

TheFlash Playtime Is Over
    10+ Year Member

I know the user somekevinguy has scholarships from multiple UC's, including a Regent's Scholarship at one of them. I'm not sure about the specifics, though.