UCLA application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hello,

Is any one going to the interviews for UCLA from newjersy or newyork areas. please reply me as i wold like to share the accomidation .
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everybody. I have got an interview call from UCLA. I have my bench test on 13 Oct n interview on 14 th. So, do I need to go on 12 th...
 
Hello everybody. I have got an interview call from UCLA. I have my bench test on 13 Oct n interview on 14 th. So, do I need to go on 12 th...


You probably need to be in LA Oct 12th because the Bench test is early Oct 13th. We need to be there at 7:30 am.
 
Can anyone tell me if a two-hole handpiece would do for UCLA exam or do I have to purchase a 4-hole one
 
I think the best would be to compare for yourself by looking at the photos they sent regarding the compatible hand pieces.If you have further doubts, call them or e-mail them and find out.
 
Can anyone tell me if a two-hole handpiece would do for UCLA exam or do I have to purchase a 4-hole one
If you have the instruction letter from UCLA, then you will find the information that two holes hand piece is also eligible.
I have got polite rejection from UCLA. It says I am in alternate list. Is there any hope?
 
Last edited:
Is there anyone who cannot visit the website of the UCLA school of dentistry? Now I am in Korea, but I haven't been able to access to the site for last two weeks.
 
May be you should try UCLA school of dentistry on google and then go to the site.. they've updated it I guess...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know it says PPID candidates.....I meant to say that because no one talked about it..I was just surprised that no one had a question about it..that's all..
 
They interviewed 60 and there are 20 seats.. It's all over now.. now it's the time to wait patiently till Nov 21st..
 
call them and ask bcz they said that all the people who are not accepted are in alternate list
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I get acceptance letter and I am so happy. Thank you all SDN members, for such a generous help to all who were in need for information when preparing and applying to the programs. Thank you so much. Congratulations to all who get accepted.
 
i just received acceptance yesterday after being waitlisted!!!!
1 school, 1 interview and 1 acceptance...😍😍😍😍:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
 
So. as of now, there's elmos, STOM705, Drden, Playmaker83, Indiadent and Dental11 from sdn.. anyone else?Where are all of you from? it'll be nice to get to know each other before we join..I'm sure we've met during the interviews.. People with multiple acceptances, have you chosen UCLA?
And people on the waitlist.. keep praying.. Something will come your way... It's difficult to be patient.. I got accepted after being on the wait list too..
 
So. as of now, there's elmos, STOM705, Drden, Playmaker83, Indiadent and Dental11 from sdn.. anyone else?Where are all of you from? it'll be nice to get to know each other before we join..I'm sure we've met during the interviews.. People with multiple acceptances, have you chosen UCLA?
And people on the waitlist.. keep praying.. Something will come your way... It's difficult to be patient.. I got accepted after being on the wait list too..

congrats all who made it!!🙂
well I am from India and I had multiple acceptances but I chose UCLA.To know each other and to be in touch lets make a facebook page for class of 2014!! What say??
 
That's a great idea.. please start one.. I'll join... do let me know...
good to know that you chose UCLA from others..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,, I'm gonna be a bruin too...🙂Got acceptances from USC, UCLA, UOP,BOSTON on 21st november...But I chose UCLA....and guys please join the group UCLA PPID CLASS OF 2014 on facebook...I wanna see my classmates🙂 YIPEEEE!!!!!!!
 
Hey guys,, I'm gonna be a bruin too...🙂Got acceptances from USC, UCLA, UOP,BOSTON on 21st november...But I chose UCLA....and guys please join the group UCLA PPID CLASS OF 2014 on facebook...I wanna see my classmates🙂 YIPEEEE!!!!!!!

I got a magic call from UCLA after being wait listed but now I can not decide between UCLA and USC please help me. I have heard that if you graduate from USC your hand skill is much better.
 
I got a magic call from UCLA after being wait listed but now I can not decide between UCLA and USC please help me. I have heard that if you graduate from USC your hand skill is much better.
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying which school is better but improving Handskill is in our hands only👍 It depends on person. Anyone agree with me??
 
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying which school is better but improving Handskill is in our hands only👍 It depends on person. Anyone agree with me??
i agree with you that hand skill isdepend on you. any way as per i thought UCLA is very good school then USC.
usc do have pbl sysytem and not tought that much in school. if you want to become good dentist with handskilll and knowledge choose UCLA. it is very good school.
any way if you see ranking USC is the last school. if any one have other choice they go frist in UCLA ,UOP, UCSF, USC.
SO BEST OF LUCK ??????
 
Last edited:
i agree with you that hand skill isdepend on you. any way as per i thought UCLA is very good school then USC.
usc do have pbl sysytem and not tought that much in school. if you want to become good dentist with handskilll and knowledge choose UCLA. it is very good school.
any way if you see ranking USC is the last school. if any one have other choice they go frist in UCLA ,UOP, UCSF, USC.
SO BEST OF LUCK ??????

Thank you for your help and advice. God helps me to make a good decision.