Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got it goldendoc....sooo happy ..thanxx a lot 🙂give your e-mail id.shall send it to you.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I got it goldendoc....sooo happy ..thanxx a lot 🙂give your e-mail id.shall send it to you.
i am going from NY too.Hello,
Is any one going to the interviews for UCLA from newjersy or newyork areas. please reply me as i wold like to share the accomidation .
Hello everybody. I have got an interview call from UCLA. I have my bench test on 13 Oct n interview on 14 th. So, do I need to go on 12 th...
If you have the instruction letter from UCLA, then you will find the information that two holes hand piece is also eligible.Can anyone tell me if a two-hole handpiece would do for UCLA exam or do I have to purchase a 4-hole one
i got accepted in ucla i'm so happy.congratulation for everybody who got accepted.😀

got accepted at UCLA..UOP..USC
dreams do come true...🙂
I got accepted at UCLA, USC and Boston....got accepted at UCLA..UOP..USC
dreams do come true...🙂
I just declined my acceptance to UCLA! Good luck to that lucky someone!!
So. as of now, there's elmos, STOM705, Drden, Playmaker83, Indiadent and Dental11 from sdn.. anyone else?Where are all of you from? it'll be nice to get to know each other before we join..I'm sure we've met during the interviews.. People with multiple acceptances, have you chosen UCLA?
And people on the waitlist.. keep praying.. Something will come your way... It's difficult to be patient.. I got accepted after being on the wait list too..
i just received acceptance yesterday after being waitlisted!!!!
1 school, 1 interview and 1 acceptance...😍😍😍😍![]()
That's a great idea.. please start one.. I'll join... do let me know...
good to know that you chose UCLA from others..
Hey guys,, I'm gonna be a bruin too...🙂Got acceptances from USC, UCLA, UOP,BOSTON on 21st november...But I chose UCLA....and guys please join the group UCLA PPID CLASS OF 2014 on facebook...I wanna see my classmates🙂 YIPEEEE!!!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying which school is better but improving Handskill is in our hands only👍 It depends on person. Anyone agree with me??I got a magic call from UCLA after being wait listed but now I can not decide between UCLA and USC please help me. I have heard that if you graduate from USC your hand skill is much better.
i agree with you that hand skill isdepend on you. any way as per i thought UCLA is very good school then USC.Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! I am not saying which school is better but improving Handskill is in our hands only👍 It depends on person. Anyone agree with me??
i agree with you that hand skill isdepend on you. any way as per i thought UCLA is very good school then USC.
usc do have pbl sysytem and not tought that much in school. if you want to become good dentist with handskilll and knowledge choose UCLA. it is very good school.
any way if you see ranking USC is the last school. if any one have other choice they go frist in UCLA ,UOP, UCSF, USC.
SO BEST OF LUCK ??????
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.