UCLA Class of 2006 classmates anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by almond1, May 23, 2002.

1. almond1

almond1 New Member

Hi I am new to the forum but I was wondering who will be going to UCLA this fall? Where will you guys living at? Are there any student or upperclassmen with any helpful tips? I am not sure what to expect, etc, etc. help :)

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. ayoon80

ayoon80 Member

hey almond, I'm going to ucla in the fall too ^_^ I'm still in the process of trying to find housing and roomates as well. There is a UCLA housing thread you might want to look up for info on that.

4. al

al Member

hey almond
    I'll be in your class next year as well. I'm in the process of looking for housing and roomates. I'm trying to find a place walking distance from the school (tiverton, leconte, linbrook, hilgard, wilshire ares), which I'm aware is pretty expensive.

5. almond1

almond1 New Member

hey guys,
    there are some opening at tiverton court which is like 5 minutes from dental school. but the rent is kinda steep $550/month... but i guess for convience right?

6. ayoon80

ayoon80 Member

$550 a month??? that is very cheap! Do you have the contact number??

7. almond1

almond1 New Member

hello, there's one spot available with Diala at (310)209-0757 Tiverton

8. ayoon80

ayoon80 Member

thanks, i just called the number but I didn't realize it was for a roomate and not for a whole apt room; but they did tell me that waiting lists start around april, so i'm worried that alot of the good apts will already be taken!

9. jayjay

jayjay Member

Hey everyone,
    Has anyone had any luck finding housing near the school? I haven't even had a chance to go down to LA to look for a place and I might not even have time until august!...probably not a good idea. Also, is there another deposit after the initial $200 deposit?

Hope everyone is having a good summer :cool: