UCLA Class of 2013 Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So orientation begins Aug 3. From what I know it will last 1 week. Does anyone know when classes officially start? I can't seem to find the info anywhere, even in the recruitment day handouts.

BTW, has anyone gotten everything complete yet (i.e. health clearance, registration, and loan distribution)? It's taking them forever to get my loan processed.

Members don't see this ad.

yeah woodland hills is kinda far...u are right..la traffic is horrendous...i think i will stay at weyburn......

So orientation begins Aug 3. From what I know it will last 1 week. Does anyone know when classes officially start? I can't seem to find the info anywhere, even in the recruitment day handouts.

BTW, has anyone gotten everything complete yet (i.e. health clearance, registration, and loan distribution)? It's taking them forever to get my loan processed.

Hey! I have had them all checked off except the health clearance. Has anyone had the health clearance updated? Also, has anyone gotten parking for summer yet?

Members don't see this ad :)
Have you all gotten word on your housing already? I got in late off the waitlist and am wondering if anyone else is trying to get into Weyburn this late, or if you had to find other options...

Have you all gotten word on your housing already? I got in late off the waitlist and am wondering if anyone else is trying to get into Weyburn this late, or if you had to find other options...

You are guaranteed housing in weyburn so don't worry about it. You will get a place if weyburn is where you want to live.

You are guaranteed housing in weyburn so don't worry about it. You will get a place if weyburn is where you want to live.

Oh I just saw "guaranteed graduate housing", I didn't realize it was guaranteed Weyburn. Yay!!! :) Thanks