UCLA DREW Secondary Please Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

modelgirl

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the worst handwriting and my typing skills are not the greatest. How did you guys do this secondary? Please whats the secret, should I use a ruler and try and write neatly or should I get out the old type writer. Please Help

Members don't see this ad.

Hi Modelgirl,

Don't fret, trying typing your responses on your computer. Print out your responses and literally cut and paste them on the application. I haven't done this yet on the Drew application simply because I haven't gotten to it, but I did this for 2 other secondaries.

Don't hand write!! Use a typewriter, but try looking for a friend with a computer. Are there any available computer centers at your school?
I cut the form down the vertical middle so that I would have two separate pages. I then form feed the sheet into a laser printer. Of course, you spend about half an hour beforehand testing if your responses will print onto the appropriate open spaces but the time is well spent when you see the end product.

I typed mine...
Just write down what you want to say and type it on the paper..
or you can just type it on the computer and then print it out and just the return or backspace to fit everything into the field.