UCLA Interview/Bench test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Had ucla sent out more invites already?

Had ucla sent out more invites already?

yes they sent them out yesterday..i mailed her n got a reply..n again if someone declines...they will send on 12th...but that will be hardly any...

Members don't see this ad :)
I got my invite for the exam on Oct 23-25 yesterday. Does anyone have any new information about the interview/bench exam? Also, any previous applicants who can tell us what to expect on the day of the exam?

Is any one still there to share accommodation or UCLA?

I got an invitation yesterday!!! part 1 pass, gpa3.84, toefl 111.

So in the ideal prep guide, for mod onlay , it says oblique ridge preserved but the picture shows both mo and do connected. How do we go about it ?

any body wanna share accommodation for ucla bench exam?

It was in one of the emails. Contact them if you didn't receive it. Anybody has an idea about this oblique ridge confusion ?

they want us to preserve the anatomy of cusps and ridges, reduction shud be multiplanar

Anybody looking for COLUMBIA TYPHODONTS.... SM PVR 860 series...excellent condition..used only once for USC bench test...properly equilibrated by a professional...if interested plz PM me...

hi raghav , i m interested . u r giving for how much? can u tell ur experience abt USC pract?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ...even i want to share accomadation...if intrested giv me reply..sooon

Hi I've got UCLA too, I am a female wants to share accomodation, reply please ASAP since we have only less than 9 days left...

Hi I've got UCLA too, I am a female and I want to share accomodations with you. Please reply ASAP since there is less than 9 days left.

Anybody looking for COLUMBIA TYPHODONTS.... SM PVR 860 series...excellent condition..used only once for USC bench test...properly equilibrated by a professional...if interested plz PM me...

YES I want one urgently....

Any female wants to share accomodations for Oct 23 UCLA bench exam????

does anyone know whether the bench exam is on manniqin or bench top in UCLA

does anyone know whether the bench exam is on manniqin or bench top in UCLA

I have the same question. I was checking out the experiences in previous years and they had it on bench top.. Don't know about this year

I received an email yesterday that the exam is going to be a table top. Does that mean that the typodont will be mounted on the mounting pole and we work on it or that we can hold the typodont in hand and work?

I received an email yesterday that the exam is going to be a table top. Does that mean that the typodont will be mounted on the mounting pole and we work on it or that we can hold the typodont in hand and work?

The typodont will be placed on the table, without a pole. So you can hold it in hand while you work.
Good luck with your interview prep, I'm from UCLA PPID and it's really amazing. Let me know if you would like any help =)

The typodont will be placed on the table, without a pole. So you can hold it in hand while you work.
Good luck with your interview prep, I'm from UCLA PPID and it's really amazing. Let me know if you would like any help =)

Thanks for the clarification :) I'd like to know what your experience was regarding the bench exam last year... Basically do they assess the preparation in a very detailed manner? Also what was your interview experience like?

The interview for me was pretty tough and more formal than most other places.
I strongly recommend you practice through a mock interview before heading to the real thing, it makes a huge difference. PM me if you would like to know more details.

Good luck!!

Thanks for the clarification :) I'd like to know what your experience was regarding the bench exam last year... Basically do they assess the preparation in a very detailed manner? Also what was your interview experience like?

does anyone have any suggestions on how to prepare for the written exam??? anything/???? Thanks:D

hi! i have a room with one other girl at the UCLA guest house. We just saw that it has 3 beds. So i know its short notice but you can join us if you still havnt found any place.
my email is [email protected]. Please reply to me asap

Any female wants to share accomodations for Oct 23 UCLA bench exam????

hi! i have a room with one other girl at the UCLA guest house. We just saw that it has 3 beds. So i know its short notice but you can join us if you still havnt found any place.
my email is [email protected]. Please reply to me asap

Does anybody know how many people were invited for the interview today and tomorrow?

When is ucla declaring its final decision?

20 out of 90. 1 out of every 4.5 applicants. 22%

Last edited:
waiting for tomorrow, here pls post who got acceptance in 2 or more school usc, ucla,uop etc,,,,

waiting for tomorrow, pls post here who got acceptance in more than 1 school ucla, usc, uop etc,,,,,,

waiting for tomorrow, pls post here who got acceptance in more than 1 school ucla, usc, uop etc,,,,,,
is it true that all californian dental schools are going to send out their results tomorrow??????

is it true that all californian dental schools are going to send out their results tomorrow??????

Yup :thumbup: Good luck everyone! I hope all of us get to see the sunshine in Cali!:D

24 hours from now our fate at calif will be decided.. its getting exciting and nerve wrecking :smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:
good luck guys...hope everyone gets somewhere or the other...but remember its gonna be just another day...take it as it comes...have fun...