ucla interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CalBear

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just checked my status at UCLA and it states that an interview was requested. As i have not yet gotten my letter, i was wondering if they preassign a date or you call in to choose one (if the latter option is true, i would like to schedule an interview ASAP). thanks.

calbear

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on the interview! Buena suerte!

Congrats Calbear! I saw the same thing too in my
status check yesterday...from what I've heard, the available interview dates will be indicated when you get the snail mail invite.

Members don't see this ad :)
When I received the interview invite, it just contained a questionaire asking you to indicate good dates. You send that off in the mail and then they reply via snail mail. I would suggest that you try and CALL to arrange the interview. The snail mail stuff takes forever.

I don't think they let you schedule interviews over the phone. Gotta do the snail mail thing. You will receive a sheet asking you for your available dates for interview. Probably about a week after they say they sent it. Have fun, UCLA is a great school, (although the interview day is a little disorganized.)

thanks for all your answers! i greatly appreciate it!

BTW, for those interested, my app was complete on 11/12 and i received an interview invite 2/5.

congrats. hope your interview goes well.

I hope they graduated and their residency interview went well too! :D:D

congrats on the interview! if you don't mind me askng what was your undergrad major?

:laugh: I guess the OP is a resident now?

lol omg... i didn't even notice. i can't believe we're all still posting on this thread! ~ what's an OP?

original poster ( i think)

congrats. hope your interview goes well.

Hey Lukkie, I like that signature, but man do I wish it was true. Based on my experience, it appears not.

As to UCLA, I didnt not know about my status till they sent me an email requesting dates for the interview.

Btw, does anyone know how the interview format works at UCLA?

Thanks

Hey Lukkie, I like that signature, but man do I wish it was true. Based on my experience, it appears not.

As to UCLA, I didnt not know about my status till they sent me an email requesting dates for the interview.

Btw, does anyone know how the interview format works at UCLA?

Thanks

did you really apply to every school in the US :laugh: :laugh:
but you should check the interview feedback thread to see how interviews work for each school.

did you really apply to every school in the US :laugh: :laugh:
but you should check the interview feedback thread to see how interviews work for each school.

Yeh, unfortunately despite what med schools say, unless you are URM, do research, or have ridiculously high MCAT, you wont get into med school.