Ucla Lor Aamc Id

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DaBruin

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
For all you UCLA people, if and when you requested to have your AMCAS ID sent with your LOR's as a "special request" (u know, paid the pointless $5 extra)...did you have to go in and show them some sort of paperwork for that? Or do they automatically just get it from one of your LORs? Any input is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

there is a section for "details". in that section i put in "amcas id: 12345678"

none of my letters of rec had my amcas id anywhere on it - it seems to be ok so far. but safer is better i guess

Members don't see this ad :)
Jot, so your letters didnt have your AMCAS ID on it and you didnt do the special request either? I'm just wondering if that special request thing even matters because to me it seems it doesnt.

DaBruin,

As long as you put your AMCAS ID in the details section you don't have to go to the career center in person and give them your AMCAS ID.

UCLA Paratrooper

It's good to have an AMCAS ID on it. As jot said, better safe. The more identification on your stuff, the better...

Originally posted by UCLA Paratrooper
DaBruin,

As long as you put your AMCAS ID in the details section you don't have to go to the career center in person and give them your AMCAS ID.

UCLA Paratrooper

Just for the sake of us anal pre-meds, I did verify this per phone conversation with the Career Center.