Ucla Mstp

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

durfen

I see plans within plans
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody hear anything about decisions? The website says mid-March, and well, it's now mid-March. I thought they might delay it due to the MSTP grant submission this year.

In any case, a waiting thread like all the others :)

Members don't see this ad.

Anybody hear anything about decisions? The website says mid-March, and well, it's now mid-March. I thought they might delay it due to the MSTP grant submission this year.

In any case, a waiting thread like all the others :)

I was told they'd make decisions the 3rd week of March. So hopefully by the end of next week people will start hearing :) Good Luck!

I was told they'd make decisions the 3rd week of March. So hopefully by the end of next week people will start hearing :) Good Luck!

*finds cell phone*
*tries to find charger. Doesn't succeed. Steals sister's*

Members don't see this ad :)
from the thread last year, they notified on March 16th.

their last committee hearing this year was March 14th.

Anytime now...........:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Anyone else get a good news email late last night?:) :) :) :D :D :D

i called the office,

we will find out "in the next week or two."

via both e-mail and snail, for all applicants.

not sure what the deal is with you, acf, i remember when you posted in the acceptance thread way back in november -- maybe you get to find out early?

i called the office,

not sure what the deal is with you, acf, i remember when you posted in the acceptance thread way back in november -- maybe you get to find out early?

UCLA MSTP accepts a couple of exceptionally qualified applicants before the non-rolling deadline --- this from the website (not an exact quote)

i called the office,

yeah, i did find out early, but apparently I wasn't supposed to make a big deal about it. I got another email this morning about official acceptances going out, and the way it read, it seemed that everyone was getting this email... huh... oh well, good luck all!

you're right, acf11! just got the email half an hour ago :)

another waitlist

that's four now (UCSF, UCLA, Columbia, UCSF MD)

sheesh

Members don't see this ad :)
but of course! congrats all.

another waitlist

that's four now (UCSF, UCLA, Columbia, UCSF MD)

sheesh

Still, consider these places.... Tops in the country. There's nothing to be ashamed of with waitlists here. Better than an outright rejection (like me at UCSF). like speak said, optimism is key at this stage in the game:)

Waiting is sooo painful..... hopefully it will come out soon

makes perfect sense. Acceptance are known quickly, followed by waitlist. As for rejections, the adcom does not care if they arrive on time.

no word from them so far == I got rejected.

and I had so much love for UCLA...:(

Of course, congrats everyone else:)

Commm'oooonn UCLA!

For those waiting: Recieved UCLA rej letter wed of this week. :( :(

Durfen, sorry to hear that, but i'm sure you'll be successful at other great places;)

Durfen, sorry to hear that, but i'm sure you'll be successful at other great places;)

Anyone else know that they'll be at the revisit?