UCLA or UCSF???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It took about a week for them to process my acceptance after interivew.
So, extermely soon. I guess time is catching u with the deposit, ya?

In case, you want my opinion: I would go to UCSF bcos it is a more well-rounded school. I think you will learn more than just being a great technician. Like what they focus at the interview: opportunities. Sky is ur limit.

Hey, Red, thanks man.
I really appreciate it. When you come here next year, I will assure u can borrow all the books I bought and do my best to get u the ones that u want(if i dont need them for the board). I will pm u right after i get the book list =)

Members don't see this ad.

mikey13 said:
hey guys, I was wondering how long it takes UCSF to send out acceptances/denials after the interview. I guess it varies depending on the applicant, but is there an average time in your experience? (got my interview tomorrow at UCSF, and still weighing my options at UOP vs UCSF).

I and someone else I know interviewed in November and we both haven't heard anything yet :( But at another interview I spoke with someone who had his interview in early december and a week later he got a rejection. So I don't think UCSF has a set amount of time when they get back to you

Yeah, I passed all my classes last quarter. I passed biochem with a 0.02% margin. So not another words of biochem ever =)

for ucsf acceptance system:
last year, what they did is to give a score on every single piece of work: DAT, GPA, primary, secondary, personal statement, written sample, faculty interview, student interview, etc. then add up all ur scores. then accept about 10 people a wk. of cos, counting from the highest score down.

at ucla, i heard they have similar formula and give interview from top down. i would say, if u get an interview here, there is a high chance u will get in.

ecdoesit said:
Yeah, I passed all my classes last quarter. I passed biochem with a 0.02% margin. So not another words of biochem ever =)

Congrats Eric! :clap: