UCLA PRIME vs Charles Drew vs UC Davis (TEACH-MS)

Started by lotusflwr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lotusflwr

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Finances are the same at each. I'm interested in advancing health equity through policy. Trying to keep an open mind about specialty, including OBGYN, FM, Anesthesia, Derm. TIA!
 
Last edited:
Sounds like UC Davis TEACH-MS aligns more with your interests. Where does your heart lean towards? I know someone having the same
difficult choice to make. Accepted at UCLA MD regular pathway, UC Davis Reach and UC Riverside Haider MD program. I wish you all had more time since this year has so many changes. Good luck with your decision.