UCLA reccomendations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Wednesday

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where we are supposed to send them or how many they want? My status page says "requested" under reccomendations, but there doesn't seem to be any info about what exactly is requested. Anybody know?

Members don't see this ad.

I called and asked how many had to be sent. The lady told me at least 3 but no more than 5, or a committee letter. There is no preference or criteria for what kind of letters to send (clinical vs. science or non-science). Sorry, I don't know where to send them to as the premed advisor from my ugrad school has all of the addresses, I just tell her the schools. I think it is on their site or there is also an address given when you submit your secondary and you get to the payment part. Hope this helped.

Members don't see this ad :)
There should be a button for you to click on after you login. A pop-up will appear with the address. I think it's the same as the one you sent the UC Common App to, but DOUBLE CHECK to make sure.

Hello! Letters should be sent to:
UCLA Admissions Office
12-105 Center for Health Sciences
10833 Le Conte Avenue
LA, CA 90095

At least that is where my letters of rec were sent to by my advising office...

Good luck!

Hello! Letters should be sent to:
UCLA Admissions Office
12-105 Center for Health Sciences
10833 Le Conte Avenue
LA, CA 90095

At least that is where my letters of rec were sent to by my advising office...

Good luck!