Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

UCLA Secondary already?! that was early!

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Dr. Don, Sep 27, 2002.

1. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    hey peeps what's up, I just wanted to inform you all that UCLA is already sending out secondaries ( I think that they are even starting to interview), so I guess they are working a little fast this time around....I remember last year, I didn't get anything from them until march/april. Anyways this is my first SCREENED secondary, so I'm pretty excited, best of luck to all of you,

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Random Access

Random Access 1K Member
    7+ Year Member

UCLA has been sending out secondaries for quite a while (at least as early as late August, if not earlier), as far as I know. Don't know about the interviews, as I haven't heard about anyone who got one...

-RA

4. Dr. Don

Dr. Don Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    but what amazes me the most is that my AMCAS was received by them on sept 7th and I received the secondary today sept 27th. Now, everyone knows that UCLA is one of the slowest schools to respond to you....so I just thought I bring it up. Take my peeps!

5. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

They've been the fastest to respond with my app, in terms of downloading my verified app and all that stuff. UCLA rocks. Good luck Dr. Don!