UCLA Secondary already?! that was early!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr. Don

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey peeps what's up, I just wanted to inform you all that UCLA is already sending out secondaries ( I think that they are even starting to interview), so I guess they are working a little fast this time around....I remember last year, I didn't get anything from them until march/april. Anyways this is my first SCREENED secondary, so I'm pretty excited, best of luck to all of you,

Members don't see this ad.

UCLA has been sending out secondaries for quite a while (at least as early as late August, if not earlier), as far as I know. Don't know about the interviews, as I haven't heard about anyone who got one...

-RA

but what amazes me the most is that my AMCAS was received by them on sept 7th and I received the secondary today sept 27th. Now, everyone knows that UCLA is one of the slowest schools to respond to you....so I just thought I bring it up. Take my peeps!

They've been the fastest to respond with my app, in terms of downloading my verified app and all that stuff. UCLA rocks. Good luck Dr. Don!