UCLA Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Liquidshock

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the question about "the ONE most important honor you have received," can I write about an honor I got in HS? or is it just too long time ago?
 
You don't have to answer every question on that secondary - read the directions its says its not necessary. Don't put extra fluff to make the ad comm read. If you don't have an honor in college to write about - don't put anything. So no I wouldn't recommend using something from HS.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I totally understand liquidshock, I wanted to answer every question as well, but its a temptation which should be resisted. Anything from high school is generally a bad idea for med school apps unless specficially stated otherwise.. good luck:luck: