UCLA status page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wildDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those of you who received an UCLA interview:
How did your status page change?

The line: “Note: Please do not use the online Interview Scheduler as it is still under construction” was added to my status page. Does that mean anything good?

I guess it’s nothing. I just want this interview soooo much!

:confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Thats on my status page as well and I haven't been confirmed or anything for an interview. I want this one a lot as well :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Mine says the same thing now, and I eagerly ran to my mailbox and checked it...

Of course, it was empty (*rolls eyes*), but I guess we just all have to hang in there!

the interview spot will say interview requested (and the date it was requested will also be listed). then office will snailmail you a form, where you list available interview dates.

glck to all :luck:

It looks like another tease. Rush and UCLA are both killing me with false hope :(

Same here...

:scared:

I wonder if they know that this is killing us :)

I called UCLA yesterday and told them it wasn't working (i have been invited to interview), and then that note popped up. I think it's the standard on everyone's status page, it shouldn't mean anything, except for, if invited to interview, don't use the online form. (why on the other hand, they couldn't just disable the online form is odd...)

For those of you who received an interview: did any of you receive it before the date in which your online forms were due, according to the status page?

Sorry; I know this question sounds really dumb. I’m trying to reveal some hidden (Markov?) pattern here. Anything to keep me occupied so I’ll have less time to feel sorry for myself…

:laugh: