UCLA Status Page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
U

UCSBPre-Med

Hey guys. My application at UCLA has been complete since 10/7, but I check the status page every day for notice of an interview. I haven't been granted one yet, but I've noticed that is says that your "Online forms are due..." and gives you a date. My date was 11/11/02.

Also, it has a bunch of blocks, one telling you when you AMCAS app was sent, the other when you UC application sent, one for Secondary, one for letters, one for interview, and one for your final decision. I've noticed that the other one, "Transcript" is also there. Now its starting to freak me out, because the only transcript I submitted was that for AMCAS, and I never sent in one directly to UCLA. Did anyone else do this, and should I be worried about the "Transcript" block?

Members don't see this ad.

Nah, you send the transcript when the box says "requested"

no, the next stage will be when the box marked 'secondary requested' changes. They are (kind of) in order of what you should expect if you are successful with this process.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for replying guys...

I have submitted my secondary and letters of rec. So you're saying not to submit my Transcript until the box changes to "Requested?" Is this after graduation or something?

UCLA status: let's see. I just finished my exams :)

Originally posted by UCSBPre-Med
Thanks for replying guys...

I have submitted my secondary and letters of rec. So you're saying not to submit my Transcript until the box changes to "Requested?" Is this after graduation or something?

Transcripts are requested w/ the interview (sounds like paperwork formality since all our info is already on amcas). Other interviewees have told me that transcripts can be sent later (i.e. interviews can be scheduled before the transcripts are received).