UCLA Status Problem! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Supafly MD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have not yet sent UCLA my completed secondary. I was about to do that this evening, but my application status is inactivated! Apparently, UCLA has already recieved my recommendation letters and closed my file!

HELP what should I do? Does anyone know of this situation happening to anyone else? The deadline for secondaries appears to be February, so why did they close my file on November 16???

Please post advice ASAP!

Members don't see this ad.

At the top of the UCLA status page it says when the secondary materials are due. Mine was Nov 11th, I think about a month after it showed that they were requesting secondary materials from me. Are you still able to access that page?

Yes,

I can still acess that page. Do you know if there is any way I could still send in my application(snail mail? maybe?) Desperately want to apply.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hmmm, I have no idea... I just checked my status and it still says "Online forms due 11/1/01" (I guess it was Nov 1st not 11th) even though I sent them in early October. What does your status page say on the line under "Application Description"?

My deadline was Nov 16, thats what it reads on my status page. Anyway, GOOD NEWS!!! I called UCLA this afternoon and a REALLY friendly representative extended my application deadline another 20 days! I just explained to him that I had missed my application deadline, my recommendation letters had been recieved and my online file had been inactivated. So, I will be able to update my online application for the next few days!

UCLA is where its at!!!!