UCLA: Still sending out invitations?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whykiki

Friends call me kiki!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys!

Is UCLA still sending invitations for interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

i was complete 11/2 and still have heard nothing (no rejection letter sent or invitation)

the last batch of rejections included someone who was comlete in the middle of september (i think), but as far as I know, no one who was complete in november has heard anything one way or another...

can anyone confirm/deny this?

i was complete 11/2 and still have heard nothing (no rejection letter sent or invitation)

the last batch of rejections included someone who was comlete in the middle of september (i think), but as far as I know, no one who was complete in november has heard anything one way or another...

can anyone confirm/deny this?

how do u know they sent the "last" batch?

Members don't see this ad :)
indeed I did intend to say 'most recent' - insert witty sarcastic comment - but thanks for covering for me Jenny :)

still would love to hear if anyone else is in the same boat... anyone?

I was complete in December, just invited by phone this week.

Complete in August. Just got a secondary request today...OOS

Hello, I was complete in October and got an invitation in the mail last Thursday. According to UCLA's admissions calendar, they're sending out invitations until March. Good luck =)

I called today and they told me they are still requesting secondaries til end of February/early March.

I just got an interview invite on 2/16/2007. I've been complete since November, so don't give up hope!

A secondary... now!?! Congratulations!!! =) How did you receive it? Did you get an email? At least my UCI status page changed to secondary denied, but with UCLA I am in limbo.. still not rejected, but not seeing any thing new on my status page either. I tend to think the worst and think I'm basically rejected, but if you just got a secondary that gives me a tiny sliver of hope?

edit: i JUST went to the mailbox right after i posted and checked the mail. there was my rejection. this one really hurts. like, the kind of hurt where you can actually feel it in your throat. guess that's one less status page to check neurotically.