whykiki

Friends call me kiki!
10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi guys!

Is UCLA still sending invitations for interviews?

mikeinsd

predictably unpredictable
10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
i was complete 11/2 and still have heard nothing (no rejection letter sent or invitation)

the last batch of rejections included someone who was comlete in the middle of september (i think), but as far as I know, no one who was complete in november has heard anything one way or another...

can anyone confirm/deny this?

whykiki

Friends call me kiki!
10+ Year Member
Oct 12, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
i was complete 11/2 and still have heard nothing (no rejection letter sent or invitation)

the last batch of rejections included someone who was comlete in the middle of september (i think), but as far as I know, no one who was complete in november has heard anything one way or another...

can anyone confirm/deny this?

how do u know they sent the "last" batch?

About the Ads

mikeinsd

predictably unpredictable
10+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
indeed I did intend to say 'most recent' - insert witty sarcastic comment - but thanks for covering for me Jenny :)

still would love to hear if anyone else is in the same boat... anyone?

JDMD243.0

10+ Year Member
Jul 5, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
Complete in August. Just got a secondary request today...OOS

maestrobean

10+ Year Member
Sep 10, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
Hello, I was complete in October and got an invitation in the mail last Thursday. According to UCLA's admissions calendar, they're sending out invitations until March. Good luck =)

chemist323

bye bye video games
10+ Year Member
Apr 19, 2005
Los Angeles
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I called today and they told me they are still requesting secondaries til end of February/early March.

Shpamme

status pages confuse me.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2005
Status (Visible)
  1. Non-Student
A secondary... now!?! Congratulations!!! =) How did you receive it? Did you get an email? At least my UCI status page changed to secondary denied, but with UCLA I am in limbo.. still not rejected, but not seeing any thing new on my status page either. I tend to think the worst and think I'm basically rejected, but if you just got a secondary that gives me a tiny sliver of hope?

edit: i JUST went to the mailbox right after i posted and checked the mail. there was my rejection. this one really hurts. like, the kind of hurt where you can actually feel it in your throat. guess that's one less status page to check neurotically.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.