UCLA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DJ W.R.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I the only one still waiting/hoping to receive a secondary from UCLA? They've had my info since 9/10...

Members don't see this ad.

they've had mine since 8/22. still no word whatsoever, and i check the application status every other day. good luck.

They have also had my preliminary application since 8/22. I haven't heard from them yet either.

Members don't see this ad :)
have all of you taken the august mcats? i suspect that's the reason for the delay. i took the aug test and i haven't received any secondaries either.

So I'm a little confused by their status page. It says UC application received, and then the next blank is for supplementary material. How am I supposed to know whether they've received the AMCAS application? Seems like kind of a big blank to be left out of a status page.

the UC application is to replace the AMCAS application so it is as good as your primary being there. I would say that at some point they will need the verified app., but they are moving forward without it for now.

nope, i took the mcat over one year ago. it's more likely that they're just not interested. however, a friend of mine (who is at ucla med right now) didn't even get his secondary until december!

All I have gotten from UCLA is a letter stating that they will be conducting preliminary application reviews through February, and that additional info (supplemental apps) will be requested after the initial review. They also sent an admissions process "time-line" sheet... but other than that, nothing from UCLA.

It's a little early too worry, in fact...way too early.