• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

DentistBunaHay

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Nov 28, 2005
Status
Did dr. T say anything to anyone on the interview day if we should call or not? I remember him saying that we'll find out on dec.1st but he didn't say how and no one asked cuz' it was way back in september.

cowsgomoo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Aug 9, 2004
Alpharetta, GA
Status
DentistBunaHay said:
Did dr. T say anything to anyone on the interview day if we should call or not? I remember him saying that we'll find out on dec.1st but he didn't say how and no one asked cuz' it was way back in september.
Yeah I would like to know too. :) :)

nyching30

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 22, 2005
Status
cowsgomoo said:
Yeah I would like to know too. :) :)
sup guys i remember talking to that one admissions lady and she said that they would post the results on AADSAS first thing dec 1st. I just checked but haven't seen anything yet...but i think she said they would post it on AADSAS and send teh letters out dec 1st as well

About the Ads